Most coins we deal with on an everyday basis are called fair coins. Because there is a 50-50 chance of getting a head or tail. Now, you are an evil genius and you have made an unfair coin. Say it has a 75% chance of giving you a Head. So, if you toss the coin 4 times, on average, you get 3 Heads. Because there is a 75% chance of getting a Head, there is a 25% chance of getting a Tail. Let us represent such a coin by \( C = \frac{75}{100} \times H + \frac{25}{100}\times T \). Here, the \(\frac{75}{100}\) represents the probability of getting a Head (H), etc.
What is the probability of getting a tail if \( C = \frac{30}{100} \times H + \frac{70}{100}\times T \)
  • 30%
  • 50%
  • 70%
  • 100%