menu
Precisely! In this case, the probability that you will get a Head is a 100%. So, how many ever times you toss it, you will always get a Head.
Similarly, imagine an electron E. Let us write \(E = \frac{30}{100} \times \uparrow + \frac{70}{100} \times \downarrow \) to represtent that there is a 30% chance of us measuring a spin of \(+\frac{1}{2} \uparrow\) and a 70% chance of us measuring a spin of \(-\frac{1}{2} \downarrow\).